The Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology was established in 1967.
The responsibility of the department are as the following :
– Teaching oral and maxillofacial pathology and related subjects for undergraduate , postgraduate training and graduate level.
– Providing oral pathology diagnosis service.
– Conducting research in the field of pathology and oral biology.
Knowledge of oral and maxillofacial pathology is one of the best tool to be a successful dentist.
To be a department with international standard on teaching, service and research in oral and maxillofacial pathology and related subjects.
Develop academic excellence in teaching oral and maxillofacial pathology, pathologic diagnosis service and research activity by qualified staff with professional standardization and moral mind service.
– Provide knowledge in oral and maxillofacial pathology and related subjects to undergraduate, postgraduate training and graduate students.
– Conduct research and publish the results in national and international journals.
– Provide surgical diagnosis and consultation of oral lesion.
– Support our staffs to join the event of Thai culture and national characters as well as sports for gaining social intelligence and personal health.
Department is at “Learning and Recreation Center”, 2 th Floor
and the micropathology laboratory is at building 4, 6th floor.
Tel. 662-200-7829-30 Fax. 02-200-7828