The Department was established at the same time the Faculty of Dentistry was established in 1974.
Dental diagnostic radiology is the basic of dental education.
Produce dental personnels with knowledge and service in oral and maxillofacial radiology in parallel with social environment and work effectiveness.
1. Produce dental personnels with knowledge and service in oral and maxillofacial radiology.
2. Provide service in dental diagnostic radiology to the people, government and private sectors.
3. Using modern and efficient technology appropriate to the environment of global change in technology
1. Provide efficient teaching and learning service in oral and maxillofacial radiology to post-graduate student, dental and dental assistant students.
2. Promote research and academic products which are useful to teaching and learning process and to solving oral problem of the people.
3. Provide efficient radiographic service to the people for diagnosis, treatment planning, and follow-up treatment and provide dental health information to the population.
4. Promote the value of Thai culture to the personnel in the Department.
1. Provide knowledge and skill in oral and maxillofacial radiology for dentist in dentistry curriculum to be able to diagnose oral and maxilofacial problems correctly and efficiently.
2. Provide post-graduate courses in oral and maxillofacial radiology and collaborate with other departments in post-graduate training.
3. Promote, support and co-operate in research training both inside and outside the Faculty.
4. Provide efficient, rapid, and impressive service in oral and maxilofacial radiography to patients.
5. Promote and support the beautiful culture of Thailand.
Office : The 50th Anniversary of HRH Princess Mahachakri Sirindhorn Building, 13th Floor.
Tel. 0-2200-7837-8 ext 7837-8
Clinic : The 50th Anniversary of HRH Princess Mahachakri Sirindhorn Building, 3th Floor.
Tel. 0-2200-7773 ext 3341-5